Timetable and Enrolment
2019 TIMETABLE AND ENROLMENT:- Thank you for choosing Sayers Dance Centre.
Our teaching staff are of the highest calibre, with many of them having enjoyed a professional dance career. All our teachers have teaching qualifications and attend regular professional development throughout the year. Our school is a member of the Royal Academy of Dance and our classical classes use their syllabus.
Our Studios all have special dance floors to protect developing bodies, as well as barres, mirrors and air-conditioning. We even have two-way mirrors so you can watch your child learn without them knowing you are there!
How to enrol
Please read and choose your classes first using the 2019 Printable Timetable.
Some things to remember
- All enrolments should be made through our Online Class Registration system by clicking on the calendar below.
- Please use the Printable Timetable as a guide when selecting classes online and ensure the ‘Age/Requirements’ column is followed.
- For all Toddler Dance classes a parent or guardian will need to do the class with the child in terms 1 & 2. Unfortunately, no siblings are allowed.
- All students of Royal Academy of Dance classes from Primary to Grade 4 must come twice a week, choosing either the A or B option. Students from grade 5 to Advanced must come to two classes and one pointe or pre-pointe class.
- If you cannot see the class you are looking for in the enrolment system, it may be fully booked. Please contact the office to go on the waitlist. firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU WANT TO ENROL IN MORE THAN ONE CLASS:
Click on the class in the calendar. Click ADD CLASS, then click on ADD MORE CLASSES until all classes are added. Then click CONTINUE TO ENROLMENT. Then fill out all the parent and student details before submitting.
IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHILD:
Choose all the classes you require for all your children during the first step.
Fill in parent details, next you add student details. When you save you get the option to add one or more students. Use CLICK HERE TO ADD ANOTHER STUDENT
Click NEXT, then click one student’s name in the drop box and you get to choose from the classes you pre-selected. Tick the boxes next to the class names you want to assign to that child, when finished with that child click ADD CLASSES. Then choose another student’s name in the drop box and do the same thing. All your information will come up for you to check and you can confirm and agree to the terms and conditions.
Once we receive your enrolment we will shortly send you an invoice. Please check we have your child in the correct classes. The invoice will have term dates and class times on it.
IF USING A MOBILE DEVICE TO ENROL PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW LINK TO ENROL: